General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions are referred to herein as the ‘Terms’. They shall apply to the contractual relationship between Pro Golf Events and an individual registered as a participant in a golf tournament promoted by Pro Golf Events via the platform Global Junior Golf®, comprising tournaments of the Global Junior Golf Tour®, 21golfleague (hereinafter referred to as “Tournament”). Such participant(s) are hereinafter referred to as the ‘Player’ or the ‘Players’). No addition to, or waiver, alteration or modification of these Terms shall be valid unless made in writing.
- In the event that a Player, after having registered for a Tournament, cancels his or her participation after the entry deadline or fails, without cancellation, to appear at the Tournament, the registration fee paid shall not be reimbursable, provided, however, that 40% (forty percent) of the registration fee paid shall be reimbursed to the Player on presentation of a doctor’s certificate, if the cancellation or non-appearance is due to an injury, which makes playing golf impossible.
- In the event that a Player, after having registered for a Tournament and after booking the Entry Fee, cancels his or her participation before the entry deadline, he or she will be refunded with a deduction of an administration fee of € 30,00.
- Hotel Cancellation Policy: Each tournament has an indivudual cancellation deadline, which is outlined before ordering the hotel package and also once again the cancellation policy is shown. Any cancellation before the individual hotel deadline, refund will be made with a deduction of a 30€ administration fee. Any cancelation made after the hotel deadline, no refund will be made.
- Any additional costs (such as drinks, additional foods, etc.) made by the Player in the hotel that is part of the Players- / Accompany Person Package, shall be paid by the Player/Accompany Person to the hotel before checking out.
- Shuttle services and other transportation, if any, such as, but not limited to, airport transfers, are offered by courtesy of Pro Golf Events makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the continuous availability or timeliness of such services, and shall have no liability whatsoever for or in connection with any non-availability or delay of such services. For instance, but not limited to, costs for alternative transportation, additional overnight stays, rebooking of air or other transportation, etc., caused by such non-availability or delay, would have to be borne by the Player.
- Except where due to their gross negligence or willful act, Pro Golf Events, its board members and employees, assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever with respect to any loss of or damage to the Players’ property occurred during or in connection with a Tournament.
- Any contract between Pro Golf Events and a Player shall take effect and be construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with such contract shall be heard, at Pro Golf Events option, at the competent court of Groningen, The Netherlands, or the court having jurisdiction over the Player’s place of domicile.