Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions are referred to herein as the ‘Terms’. They shall apply to the contractual relationship between Pro Golf Events and an individual registered as a participant in a golf tournament promoted by Pro Golf Events via the platform Global Junior Golf®, comprising tournaments of the Global Junior Golf Tour®, 23golfleague (hereinafter referred to as “Tournament”). Such participant(s) are hereinafter referred to as the ‘Player’ or the ‘Players’). No addition to, or waiver, alteration or modification of these Terms shall be valid unless made in writing.
- In the event that a Player, after having registered for a Tournament and after booking the Entry Fee, cancels his or her participation before the entry deadline, he or she will be refunded with a deduction of an administration fee of € 30,00.
- In the event that a Player, after having registered for a Tournament and after booking the Entry Fee, cancels his or her participation after the entry deadline or fails to appear at the Tournament, no refunds are made.
- In the event a Player cancels his/her registration because of an injury and is therefore unable to play golf, a refund of 40% of the Entry Fee will be done after providing a doctor’s certificate indicating the injury. This exception is only applicable until 7 days prior to the event. Cancellations due to injury are not accepted if they are within 7 days prior to the Tournament. No refund will be done in that case.
- Hotel Cancellation Policy: Each tournament has an individual cancellation deadline, which is outlined before ordering the hotel package and also once again the cancellation policy is shown. Any cancellation before the individual hotel deadline, refund will be made with a deduction of a € 30,00 administration fee. Any cancellation made after the hotel deadline, no refund will be made.
- Any additional costs (such as drinks, additional foods, etc.) made by the Player in the hotel that is part of the Players- / Accompany Person / Hotel Package, shall be paid by the Player/Accompany Person to the hotel before checking out.
- Shuttle services and other transportation, if any, such as, but not limited to, airport transfers, are offered by courtesy of Pro Golf Events makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the continuous availability or timeliness of such services, and shall have no liability whatsoever for or in connection with any non-availability or delay of such services. For instance, but not limited to, costs for alternative transportation, additional overnight stays, rebooking of air or other transportation, etc., caused by such non-availability or delay, would have to be borne by the Player.
- Except where due to their gross negligence or willful act, Pro Golf Events, its board members and employees, assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever with respect to any loss of or damage to the Players’ property occurred during or in connection with a Tournament.
- Any contract between Pro Golf Events and a Player shall take effect and be construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with such contract shall be heard, at Pro Golf Events option, at the competent court of Groningen, The Netherlands, or the court having jurisdiction over the Player’s place of domicile.